Re: I Need A Part..........

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:02:51 EDT

Are you looking for the hose that runs from the airhat to the box. My 4.7
the air hat slides on the TB there is no hose there.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door