RE: Show-n-Shine Summer Slam Nationals

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 13:38:00 EDT

At 10:39 AM 8/14/02 -0400, you wrote:
> -- SNIP -- Hope I can find some of those MAP connectors
>soon. I've got a bug to build a couple more "MAP Adjusters".
>Did you get around to trying yours out yet? Rich

Not yet, Rich. I may be getting in touch with you though.
When the racing season is over, I'll be putting my Dak
through an unofficial clean air test. It should be okay
though since your Dak got a clean bill with your ported
heads. I may also be replacing the R/T cam (don't
anticipate low vacuum idle problems though) if I don't
just decide to quit racing outright.

Thanks for the thought.

Bob