Re: Gauges

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 19:37:06 EDT

Check your FSM; that was sent to me for the FAQ and I know for sure it
works for '99 and '00.

If you remove the needles for a face replacement, just put one on at any
spot for the first run. They stop 3 times; then the needle you put on
stops, put another needle on at the appropriate location. Then remove
the one you put on first and re-install where it should be.

Took me 3-4 cycles before I got them all set right. Can't fix all 6
with only 3 stops in the cycle.