Car for sale...

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:34:49 EDT

If anyone is interested .....

There is a 96 Eagle Talon for sale here locally. Asking price is $1600 neg.
The good: The car is in amazing condition, not a scratch, dent, or ding. The
interior looks like it just rolled off the lot. It is electric blue with a
black top, 16" chrome wheels (nice style, not ghetto), tinted windows, cd
player, power mirrors, automatic.

The bad & some good:
The car needs a new transmission computer (about $200-$500).
There is some minor valve-train ticking from the motor (163k)
The transmission has been rebuilt, the brakes are new, the tires are new.
The timing chain has been replaced 2 times in the cars life.

This is not my car, but one I was going to buy to repair. It would make a
great second car or for the wife, etc. My girlfriend said no more toys or
shes gone :)

This is a great deal on a very nice car !
If anyone wants the guys # email me off list and I will give it to you.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed