Re: Car for sale...

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:29:32 EDT

Man, u think u have it bad? My girlfreind lets me have my toys, as long as
she can have hers! But the bad thing is shes looking at a dodge van wiith a
4.7 V8, and all I have is a stinkin V6! And because I'm probably gonna have
to help her pay for it, I cant get my R/T. Plus, shes the one that has 6
speeding tickets!

It's either love or stupidity, and sometimes I think they're the same.

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"

""Got-Speed (Marty)"" <Got-Speed@cox.net> wrote in message news:ajg759$adl$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > If anyone is interested ..... > > There is a 96 Eagle Talon for sale here locally. Asking price is $1600 neg. > The good: The car is in amazing condition, not a scratch, dent, or ding. The > interior looks like it just rolled off the lot. It is electric blue with a > black top, 16" chrome wheels (nice style, not ghetto), tinted windows, cd > player, power mirrors, automatic. > > The bad & some good: > The car needs a new transmission computer (about $200-$500). > There is some minor valve-train ticking from the motor (163k) > The transmission has been rebuilt, the brakes are new, the tires are new. > The timing chain has been replaced 2 times in the cars life. > > This is not my car, but one I was going to buy to repair. It would make a > great second car or for the wife, etc. My girlfriend said no more toys or > shes gone :) > > This is a great deal on a very nice car ! > If anyone wants the guys # email me off list and I will give it to you. > > Marty > http://members.cox.net/got-speed > > > >