Re: RE: Tire size for an 11" wide rim

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:09:41 EDT

I got some R/T rims in my garage for sale. They were only on the truck for 3
months 3 are in perfect shape and one had a small rub on the edge but holds
air fine hit a curb 2 days after I put them on the truck. I'll take 400.00
shipped for all of them.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door