Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Car for sale...

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:51:00 EDT

Yeah, but at the moment I don't have a job, so my only income is
unemployment, and selling exhausts on ebay. I am making more right now than
I ever have before, but it ain't gonna last forever. When unemployment runs
out and all the exhausts are sold, I'm gonna have to rely on her !
Man what happened to the IT industry, it took a turn for the worse !

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed