magazine scan job

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 09:08:14 EDT

Hi,

in the near future I will give my Dakota a new paint coat. On the internet I have seen many pictures and many ideas.
What I have found is a picture (on the web) in the actual Mini Truckinī, a 2000 GMC Sonoma, pinted in red/black.
We canīt buy the magazine here in germany and the pictur on the web is not as good that you see the detailes.
Could somebody who got the magazine scan the pictures for me and send me them by e-mail?

Thanx in advance
Stefan Bartels
Virenschutz inklusive: Bei WEB.DE FreeMail konnen Sie jeden
Dateianhang auf Viren prufen http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021130