Re: DML Re: "waterless" car wash

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 09:14:33 EDT

Same thing I did with the show's and cruises,made a ton of money
too...........till the company reps saw fit to flood the area with
dealer's(independents) At that time it was a
multi-level marketing co. (one large local rep with a about a hundred
smaller guy's doing all the grunt work for one guy making all the cash)
   The product uses a polygaurd technology similar to the older poly-seal
car dealer's were charging about a 100.00
for on new cars back in the mid to late 80's.
The co. had a hostile take over a few years back and I got out, not sure how
they restructured the marketing of the product.........BOTTOM LINE.........
BUY THE PRODUCT AND THE OTHER'S IN THE LINEUP..............STAY AWAY FROM
THE MARKETING END OF THE DEAL MAJOR PAIN IN THE @$$.

someone offers to show you the business side of this say
......NO THANK YOU!!

there is nothing out there to detail our trucks that's as good as this
product .......I highly recommend it!!!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com