McKay's "Lifter Free"

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 04:08:10 EDT

Anyone tried this product at all? I put about half a bottle in my oil filler
hole thingy... to try and remedy the big clank noise at idle which I assumed
was lifter noise after talking to a few mechanics... and it appears it may
have fxed that noise, however the engine itself seems to be making more
noise at 2k+ rpms than it ever did... like pinging but not really pinging...
should I change my oil out immediately or anything like that?

WEs