I have returned

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 04:26:06 EDT

Hey All, it's been awile since I've been here. My Father had a stroke last
year about this time and since then life has been hectic. But all seems to
be calming down now so Im back...YAY!

Also in the past year "White Lightning" was in another accident. Some crazy
lady thought she should make a left turn from a side street in front of me
in her Taurus Wagon. She thought wrong! Totaled her Ford and did about
$3,000 damage to my truck. There must be something about Dakotas that make
them invisible to people around here.

Yesterday I did some soul searching and decided I was in need of a bigger
truck. So with tears in my eyes I traded White Lightning in for a 2002
Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 Sport. I have some pictures here
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/Thunder/BlueThunder.html Those pictures were
just before I stripped off the factory stickers that I am none too fond of!
I should have a website up soon with all the info as well as a memorial to
my first truck.

Anyway....glad to be back. Cant wait to start asking questions regarding
modifying the 4X4!

BTW.....what spark plugs are the best to use in the Dakota? J/K :P~~~~~

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com