Re: Counting my pennys for my next mod....

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 19:01:46 EDT

> If one part fails, the whole system crashes.
Isn't that what I've been saying?
If the 180 t-stat is always open, your cooling system is not doing its job.
Adding WW to the coolant lowers the temp-then what happens? The T-stat
closes. When the temp comes back up, it opens, then closes again.

With a 180 t-stat if you are still running hot, Water Wetter isn't the
solution. Cooling system repair is.
Again, I use WW in the race cars, but only because there's no anti-freeze,
or t-stat. Sometimes I must block off air flow through the radiator to get
the engine up to temp. When it's real hot out, I'm glad the stuff is in
there.

Jon
STL MO