Re: RE: Header Install

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 20:45:05 EDT

Actually Gary has a Flowmaster muffler on it, with the stock 2-3/8 in
tailpipe, and the stock y-pipe on v6's is actually quite free-flowing.
The installation can free up an average of 10-12 hp and 12-15 lb/ft tq!!
V6 JBA headers are a excellent bang for the buck bolt-on that only takes a
couple hours!!
Couple this with what he has planned for his v6 and he'll see a big
improvement in his Dak's performance!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com