RE: Re: RE: Header Install

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 21:51:54 EDT

Ok, that's better. Headers are a tough thing to put on, not
installation-wise but mods-wise. Why? Because a lot of times headers hurt
more than they help. Usually, you don't want to free up the exhaust pulse
until you have the majority of your performance mods on. You need a lot of
air input before you can try and let it all out. Ask Bernd. I've also seen
it time and again, people losing a lot of their their torque at some point
in their power curve and not understanding what the heck happened.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD