Re: Counting my pennys for my next mod....

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 21:17:37 EDT

> slower constant coolant flow removes more heat than a fast high volume flow.
> Am I right in this thinking?
The bypass hole in the t-stat IF the right size will help keep temps a
little more constant. The stat in my bike opens suddenly, allowing a nice
hot flow of air over me-then it slams shut, and things are normal. Removing
the stat and enlarging the hole stops that. The stat will then open much
more gradually, as the temp doesn't climb as quickly.

Jon
STL MO