RE: Jason How's the tb working out? Was:Tire size for an 11"

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 13:51:04 EDT

Hey Jay, we also get an idle swing on the Suzuki Swifts GT model. This
morning I get an 1100-1400 RPM after coming to a light for a couple of
seconds.

It is not just the manufacturer or F&B problems.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps