Re: Please help! '96 Dakota hood latch failure?

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 23:29:37 EDT

Jon,
I think I got it - but keep the offer for the pics open :-)
I'll try it out in the morning.
Do you have any idea what the piece beneath the wipers is called?
I'll try to put a little more detail into the description:
It's completely metal, and from about 5" in on either side, is slotted
completely, almost like a screen of some sort, with holes for the wiper
motor "hubs" (for lack of a better word) and washer ports.
  I think I may have to replace it, it's pretty gouged up from the hinges.
Thanks!

--
Later,
Jon