Re: R/T Suspension

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 22:39:25 EDT

I put the r/t antisway bars on. The front is identical, and the back is
worth it to get. I had to call hellwig and tell them I got one of their rear
bars that didn't come with the mounting hardware. They sent it for free. I
paid $100 for both bars, and about $30 in frame brackets and bolts etc. The
axel mounting hardware and bushings were free from hellwig. The rest of my
drop is a WC 3/5. Oh I do have the part #'s for the frame mounts.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed