Re: R/Ts minus the decals?

From: Jon (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 06:59:45 EDT

I took off all the decal on my 2K 4.7 CC 4x4 on Saturday. The decals on the
tailgate are no problem, they just peel right off. The decals on the door
are another story. Check out http://www.geocities.com/dak2nv/. He has a
good write-up on removing the door decals. I used a popcicle stick to
scrape the gooey crap off after a few application of Goo Gone, then began to
rub with a rag.

Jon Slavic