R/Ts minus the decals?

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 06:34:17 EDT

I am thinking very seriously of stripping all/most of my decals off. I will
probably leave the R/T on the tailgate and maybe the "DODGE" on. I'll
upgrade to some chrome pieces when I have the $$$.

Anyhow, I have two questions, first off, what is the best way to go about
removing these with hurting the paint?

Second, does anyone have pics of their R/Ts with fully/partially stripped
badges?

Thanks for everyone's help, all are very helpful here! I would ask on the
RTML but I got kicked all of the sudden for no reason when the "moderator"
decided to ban about 50 people just because he's on a power trip. LOL, but
we all know what tat list has turned into anyhow!

TIA!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
badgeless?