Deperate plea for TSBs :)

From: Canucker Trucker (flamindakman@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 12:07:35 EDT

Hi all ... I'm making a wide open, shameless and desperate plee for some
full TSBs. If anyone has a subscription for them for a 2000 2wd 4.7L
please please PLEASE could ya send me some TSBs.... pleeeaaase :)

Here's the ones I'm after:
8592
8591
23-015-02
23-006-01
18-002-01
18-001-01
02-006-00
08-22-00A

I got the short description and the numbers from alldata.com, and I'm taking
the truck in tomorrow morning so I'd like to hit them up for as many of the
TSBs that apply also.

email them directly to mal5@ualberta.ca in .txt, .doc, .html or .pdf format
if you have them or can get them for me.

Thanks a million!

--
Canuck
Y2K, 4.7L, 2wd, 5spd, The Ultimate K&N HomeBrew, Flowmaster CatBack, Home