Test & Tune

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 18:42:24 EDT

Hi All.
Got a chance to get three runs on my 00' R/T CC. I was in full street trim
which includes the stock Goodyear's and 30K on the plugs ect. Tail gate was
up and spare on board. My mods so far are Magaflow cat back duels and the air
snorkel to the fender removed as well as the rubber piece between the
radiator and headlight. (for air to the air box)
15.467 @ 89.33
15.731 @ 89.24
15.524 @ 89.48
I would normally not be all that impressed but Jan 2002 Sport Truck had a R/T
shootout. Most with some high dollar mods but only a couple turned in better
numbers.
So what kind of numbers are out there?

Bill
 <A HREF="http://ourworld.cs.com/DodgeDe/">Dodge Charger and R/T Dakota</A>