Relocating IAT sensor

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 14:23:09 EDT

I want to do this before I hit the track again, just have a couple
questions. I have the Intense Performance Stage II intake (metal tube). I
don't want to drill into the metal tube to relocate my IAT sensor, would I
see any benefit if I just relocated it up to the stock airhat? I'm thinking
I could still position it so that it would be in the path of incoming cool
air and should help a little bit. I know the general rule of thumb is to
move it about 6" away from the TB, but that would require drilling of the
metal tube, which I'd like to avoid because I know I'll be selling the
intake when I get my shaker next year. Thanks guys.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA