Re: classic Chrysler question

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 16:36:44 EDT

Lots of them for sale at the Mopar shows. You only need the matching
exhaust if you want to be perfect. You can hook up your own heat riser . The
length is inside, were the tubes split. It determins were the tourk range
is.
If you arent fussey about appearance and matching parts you cna buy them
reasonable. The matched sets(carbs, air clearners , ect) are big money.
GEORGE!!