Another Kill!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 01:12:56 EDT

Well, tonight I was driving home from my brother's, and I was going through
Naperville IL on naper boulevard, when a Honda accord pulls up in the
passing lane. The light was red, and this idiot was revving his little
engine (with the coffee can exhaust) and looking at me like he wants to
race. I simply nod my head, and look ahead at the light. The light turned
green, we both hit it, and I got him off the line. He began to pick up
ground on me, but as soon as I hit 3rd gear, I just pulled away. After
trying to catch me for half a mile, he just gave up and changed back into
the right lane. It's always amazing how people can think a 4 banger, FWD
ricer can take out a V6 RWD truck!

I rewarded myself by grabbing a dozen Krispy Kremes for the rest of the
drive home! Oh, the sweet taste of victory!!

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadriplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)