OT - Norton AntiVirus message

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 11:17:03 EDT

Hey all.

I've received the following message twice this month. I was
wondering if any of you have received anything like this as
well.

The attachment with the message (NOT SENT HERE) is
titled " Norton AntiVirus detected and q1 ". I've scanned
my attachments and also every file on my drive with Norton's
a few times since receiving the messages and it has not picked
up anything. I have also not opened the attachment :-)

Thanks.