RE: OT - Norton AntiVirus message

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 12:27:51 EDT

Your msg indicates that YOU attempted to send the virus to Linda Wethera.
Seems the subject referred to some type of adult porn. It looks like a mail
server or something noticed that there was a virus attached and quarantined
it. Then, it sent you a msg letting you know it did that. At least that's
what it looks like to me. All you networking experts out there, let me know
if I said something that was incorrect. If it is true Bob, then it could
mean that you've been infected and your system is trying to infect others.
Occasionally, you'll hit mail servers or machines that are checking for
viruses and will send a msg back to you telling you that you have been
detected.

HTH,
Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD