RE: Re: mercury cougar 2.5 story

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 09:12:50 EDT

ON the straight course maybe but be careful on SALOOM type roads. I had a
race with a Vetter C-5 and embarrassed him on corners with the little Swift
Gti not a Dakota, S-turns and so on but on the straight that damn torque is
there...but wait until the SRT-10 (LOL).

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps