Flowmaster to Stock Exhaust, Attn: Pete

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:46:39 EDT

Pete,

Not sure why you would want to take off a good Flowmaster system
to install a stock one.
But I would recommend Great Lakes Customs to do the work.
Not sure if a used exhaust system has any value, but I doubt it.

Great Lakes Customs is located in Clinton Township at
260 North Rose. Phone is 810-463-7646 (Area Code may have changed to 586)
Talk to Greg Csernai. Work done by appointment only.
Greg has done all my Flowmaster work for years.

I have not owned a V6 but I have 109,000 on my '97 V8. It still has all its'
ponies and
then some and is still giving pretty good mileage. But, then it has had
exceptional
care from day one.

David R.
Sterling Heights