Re: 2003 Neon SRT-4 versus the 2003 Honda Civic Si

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:43:22 EDT

I wasn't aware that 4.43:1 gears were small. Of course it depends on your
perspective of gear ratios. The lower the number the Higher the ratio, is
the way I was taught. So using that, the Honda is geared "low". With those
gears ,you won't need as much torque to come off the line.
Jerry Lee
1998 Dakota Regular Cab Deep Amethyst
3.9L 5 spd. Tonneau Cover (soft)
Lund Backdraft Rear Spoiler

 had to laugh seeing both gearing specs (Dodge publish site) and noticed