RE: RE: Strange noise on new 2k2 SXT.

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 12:36:00 EDT

i had the exact same problem on my 98 Dak. the problem was a bad vacuum
hose that sits right under the cowl. it may be that the leak on your truck
actually is right by the air hat. if you take off the hose you can test it
out to see if that corrects the problem. my problem was actually caused by
the dealer, as they tried to fiz a problem (which they only aggravated).

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0