RE: Mild drop for a '99?

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 21:47:17 EDT

well, I am planning on lowering mine (if I ever can convince my better half)
the same. I've been keeping my eye on the western chassis 2/3 drop. Marty
suggested new springs up front as well. make sure he goes ahead and
replaces the bushings, ball joints and such...I'll forward the message Marty
sent me to you...what's your email address?

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com