Customer Service at Profinish-Proglass is unacceptable

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 10:23:04 EDT

I purchased a $1000.00 Shaker hood from a local dodge dealer and wasn't given
the shaker sticker or the new longer grille studs. I called profinish to ask
about ordering a new set (AT MY COST) and the guy who answered the phone
Jaime said he would tell his boss Terry DeLonge who would then call me to ask
me whats wrong. At this point I told him nothing was necessarily wrong and
that all I needed was to order grille studs. At this point Jaime said he's
call me back with an answer. (At this point he is offering to ship them out
free) ok I said, I was willing to pay for them I mean how much could 8 grille
studs be. A week goes by and I haven't heard/received anything. I call back
and Jaime answers the phone again and I ask him if he has ad a chance to talk
to his boss and if he shipped the studs. He said no and that terry wanted to
speak with me but isn't available right now. So I said to Jaime all I want is
to order a set of grille studs, I had a car show coming up and two nuts
holding my grille on. He then asked me If I had the shaker sticker and I said
no, I never received one. HE then offeres to include one with the order and
said he still needed to have me talk to terrry. FOR WHAT I ask, he said terry
wants to know why I didn't get one with but again terry isn't there. So a
week goes by and I call again and this time terry answers and after i tell
him who I am, he gives me a lecture like I'm some kid about how he loses
about $3000.00 a year giving things away to people who lose them when they
buy the hood and how he shouldn't even send them to me, and that they have a
checklist they go through to make sure everything is there at shipping
!!!!!!!! After hearing that he feels that I called to try and get the studs
without paying for them, I procede to correct him by saying that i spent
$1000.00 on his product and that I didn't get the studs and That i didn't
call to try to get them free and here I am 3 weeks later still without a
resolution to a simple problem. I procede to tell him that apparently his
little checklist system needs a checklist of its own. WHAT AN A**Hole !! I
have never been talked down to like that since i was a child. Makes me sorry
I even bought the thing.