Re: Customer Service at Profinish-Proglass is unacceptable

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 13:22:05 EDT

Sorry to hear that you have been treated wrongly. We went with Terry on our
hood and have had no problems with dealing with him at all. Like yours ours
did not come with the longer studs for the grille but we did receive the
"Shaker" sticker. But after a phone call to him they were on their way out
to us. When we had purchased ours they were in the process of moving so it
just seemed like they had been forgotten. Yes, it does seem like Terry a
little busy and hard to reach at times but we have never had any problems
with him. In fact, we have been so pleased that we ordered our ceramic
coated JBA cat-forward headers from him. The only gripe I guess you could
say is that it took over a year for us to get an invoice from him on the
"shaker" so that we would have some proof of the value of the hood for
insurance purposes.

--
Leslie & Steve
the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com

<Nospiratus@aol.com> wrote in message news:78.2bc86e90.2a9ce548@aol.com... > > I purchased a $1000.00 Shaker hood from a local dodge dealer and wasn't given > the shaker sticker or the new longer grille studs. I called profinish to ask > about ordering a new set (AT MY COST) and the guy who answered the phone > Jaime said he would tell his boss Terry DeLonge who would then call me to ask > me whats wrong. At this point I told him nothing was necessarily wrong and > that all I needed was to order grille studs. At this point Jaime said he's > call me back with an answer. (At this point he is offering to ship them out > free) ok I said, I was willing to pay for them I mean how much could 8 grille > studs be. A week goes by and I haven't heard/received anything. I call back > and Jaime answers the phone again and I ask him if he has ad a chance to talk > to his boss and if he shipped the studs. He said no and that terry wanted to > speak with me but isn't available right now. So I said to Jaime all I want is > to order a set of grille studs, I had a car show coming up and two nuts > holding my grille on. He then asked me If I had the shaker sticker and I said > no, I never received one. HE then offeres to include one with the order and > said he still needed to have me talk to terrry. FOR WHAT I ask, he said terry > wants to know why I didn't get one with but again terry isn't there. So a > week goes by and I call again and this time terry answers and after i tell > him who I am, he gives me a lecture like I'm some kid about how he loses > about $3000.00 a year giving things away to people who lose them when they > buy the hood and how he shouldn't even send them to me, and that they have a > checklist they go through to make sure everything is there at shipping > !!!!!!!! After hearing that he feels that I called to try and get the studs > without paying for them, I procede to correct him by saying that i spent > $1000.00 on his product and that I didn't get the studs and That i didn't > call to try to get them free and here I am 3 weeks later still without a > resolution to a simple problem. I procede to tell him that apparently his > little checklist system needs a checklist of its own. WHAT AN A**Hole !! I > have never been talked down to like that since i was a child. Makes me sorry > I even bought the thing. > >