Trim detailer

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 19:58:26 EDT

Hey gang,
my fender flares on my '94 Dak were looking pretty sad, so I went out in
search of "Back to Black", or some of the DuPont Black Chrome. I didn't
find either one, but came across a product from Meguiar's called Gold Class
Trim Detailer. It's not a miracle cure, but it sure perked up my gray
fender flares that are supposed to be black! Pretty inexpensive at about 4
bucks a bottle, and just like Brylcreem, a little dab will do ya!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto