Re: RE: Re: VIRUS ALERT

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:56:06 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> Hehehehe....thought has crossed my mind, but Nah...I like my Windows
> Games. ;)
>
> - Bernd

Bernd, I can play almost ANY windoze game on my Linux box. Currently I
have running GTA3, Ghost Recon(and all the Rainbow6 packages),DOOM,
Quake,BoarderZone, and my SNES emul running. I use WineX from
Transgaming to do this. I do have 2 windoze boxes running(W2K
server(soon to be upgraded to RH7.3), and eXPloitable on another.
Another option is to dualboot. One partition for Windows gaming, and the
other Linux for your Net travels.

DaPenguin ownz jOO

--
Greg