GEN II Parts

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 04:26:15 EDT

Hi,

I am planning to relocate my tailgate handle, does anybody knows where to buy a kit?
BTW, does anybody has answered the mail from a guy who was searching for slotted/drilled brake rotors for a GEN II? I was on a business trip in the last weeks.
I have seen that Goodfather Customs are located near Atlanta, do they have a shop there? I am planning to visit a friend in october there.

Have a nice day
Stefan
Die witzigsten E-Mail-Adressen der Welt! 15 tolle Domains zur Auswahl!
Jetzt auswahlen unter http://digitaledienste.web.de/MyAdress/?mc=021102