FS: 91-96 4wd brake upgrade

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 18:55:16 EDT

I called leon at truck performance to see if the were any brake upgrades for
my 92 2wd. He hooked me up with this kit that only works on 4wd... so I'd
thought I'd offer it here see if anyone wants it before I request an RMA.

The kit is from Stainless Steel Brakes Corp. Its thier "short stop" kit
that comes with slotted rotors and pads. Info can be found at:
http://www.stainlesssteelbrakes.com/

I'll take $275 for it shipped. Its in the original box I never opened and I
paid $290 to my door.

you can reach me at:
816 304 0548
mm