Re: Speed limiter bypass trick?

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 19:20:33 EDT

I wonder if there is a way to put a togle switch on the dash somewhere to
cut power to whereever. (At least it sounds like power is being cut). I know
when you first start the truck the gauges come on in the "on" position, but
as soon as you crank it over, power is cut to the gauges, and they drop and
turn off.
Any ideas from anyone here ?!? It would be a nice $5 mod :) Hmmm could use a
nitrous switch with a label "Go baby go" LOL

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed