RE: Another Dak has left the list

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 10:29:28 EDT

well, sorry to hear about the problems...there is always one in the bunch.
And I know your pain about the dealers...they are all monkeys! I'd at least
call dodges 1800 number and complain so the know why you switched...they
should be aware of the crappy dealers...

as far as switching to a VW diesel. If I were to ever own something else I
think it would be a diesel jetta. those things will last forever and the
50+ mpg always helps! of course I would always keep a Mopar on the side to
tinker with ;)

go ahead and stick around! I joined months before I ever owned my dak. I
know lots that just like the list and don't have any daks...

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com