Re: RE: Another Dak has left the list

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 20:37:57 EDT

"Tim Althoff" wrote:
yeah, hated getting rid of it but enough is enough.
Called the 800 number but that went nowhere. I did buy
diesel jetta and will be happy to get the gas mileage.
ALso, since it looks like I will be getting my '96 dak
back i'll be covered in the mopar dept.

href="http://mail.directvinternet.com//jump/http://www.yllwdkta.com">http://www.yllwdkta.com>

owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net