RE: I have become a non-lurker

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 11:32:47 EDT

Hi Will,

Welcome aboard! It's nice to have an ex-DC executive on board. Perhaps you
can provide some answers to perplexing questions the DML have had. Even if
you can't but can provide the direction (like who to go to) as how to
resolve issues it would be great. If you haven't yet run across some of
these issues you will. They come up frequently, things such as defects that
are not easy to pinpoint to a specific part, e.g., pinging, etc.

Anyway, glad to have you.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD