Re: Check out this blower

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 14:35:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2002 12:17:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
got-speed@cox.net writes:

> Kinda kool, probably wouldn't be too hard to make it work, but IMO its too
> pricey for the little amount of boost it would make.

Yes a little too much money to be spending for an experimenting toy.. If I
had a ballpark boost figure.. I'd be tempted for my 2.5L Dak though.. No
A/C.. so it's a perfect place for something like that. But I'd be wanting at
least 10 psi if I were going to bother at all & I'd prefer 15 psi.

Aaron W in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger turbo