Re: RE: Re: 8 3/4 Rear End

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 13:38:03 EDT

As far as the ABS light, I had no idea how to deal with that aspect of the
rearend swap, all the info I had on it was garnered from a friend who had a
'93 Dakota Sport who had installed a 8 3/4 after his original rearend was
destroyed in a traffic accident.
I never messed with any of the safety features installed by the factory on
any of my Dakota's.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com