RE: "New game" from Bernd...is this a virus???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 10:33:35 EDT

Kevin,

Check the email header as that will tell you who it came from. I've
been receiving a fair share of these viruses as well (all deleted upon
arrival - thank you Norton 2002). I've also checked my machine with
various tools and it's 100% clean.

The (more common) Klez virus will go through someone's address book and
will send itself out to everyone in there. I had even received an email
from "support@nai.com" (Network Associates) - turns out the header
showed it coming from "decoposh@netzero.net".

- Bernd