RE: Re: 2003 brakes

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 08:59:50 EDT

13" inch. Even the Chebby folks had did a number on the wheels and brakes
on the last year Astro (2003). It seems most manufacture have received
enough complaints about poor braking that they are finally increasing the
size and all-around disks.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA