Re: 2003 brakes

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 23:47:48 EDT

I'm currently having the local dealer do some work for me... I have my
control arms off the truck and am having them replace the bushings with poly
ones I got in my PST front end kit. They said they had a couple of 2500s
with the new engine, maybe I'll have to look at those durangos (dak FC=full
cab :) ) when i pick up my parts and see how the brakes are done.

must modify
mm

> When I was at the dealer today, I took a look at a 2003 Durango. Wow,
those
> new brakes are huge! Must be at least 12" rotors all the way around.
Really