RE: Question...

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@adp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 14:50:10 EDT

Thanks for all the info everyone, I just got off the phone with NJM, and
they said they go after her ins, I shouldn't have to do / pay anything, but
if i get an estimate that will help speed things along. Oh yah, and an
aside for all you other jersey drivers - i rear ended someone a few months
ago & totaled my ford probe, so while i was on the line with NJM, I asked
how much my next year's premium would go up, and they said it won't, they
DON'T surcharge for accidents or tickets ! If you are employed in NJ, and
have a clean or good record, see if your employer has an NJM #, and get this
ins!!