Re: Engine Noise & Pics

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 16:58:47 EDT

I really do blame a lot of my frustration on dc, and rightly so I think...
I've had countless parts taht didnt seem to fix the problem... like timing
chains that were apparently poor quality, and apparently bad o2 sensors
too... and yes, a bad timing chain can very well sound like that...

One thing I've noticed, take a mechanics steth and touch your timing chain
cover, and your distributor cap... lemme know what you hear... I think the
noise telescopes throught the cam, and the distributor

WEs