RE: Got new Dell Computer

From: Chris Woodward (Chris_Woodward@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 18:40:11 EDT

Dude...Sweet!!

That's what I like to hear!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of
SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 1:37 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Got new Dell Computer

    I may be down and off line for a day or two, So I can set up a new Dell
and modify the computer desk to accept a new 19" Trinitron monitor. I'll
still have to set up WinXP to run with DML & cable. Still got to pull my
old C:/ HD and install it in the new machine as a backup. Copy all my old
data files to C:/ drive in new machine and then format the old drive & make
it D:/ for backup. Wish me luck, C'Ya later.
                        Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>